Ohio Native Plant Month is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
Our goals include:
- Working to pass legislation designating the month of April as Ohio Native Plant Month. Accomplished: July 18, 2019
- Educating the public about the importance of native plants as food to all wildlife, including humans.
- Facilitating communication across the State of Ohio supporting all native plant activities and events.
- Providing information on where to buy native plants in Ohio.
- Supporting the nursery industry in Ohio by promoting the awareness and sale of native plants.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Ohio Native Plant Month is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Ohio Native Plant Month
Columbus, Ohio 43215