Wonder what types of trees are in your woods? Know how to promote the wildlife you want to see? Interested in financial support to help care for your woods? Ways to reduce your taxes? Or the ins and outs of the fence law?
My Wisconsin Woods can answer these questions and more!
This program is intended for woodland owners across southwest Wisconsin, and can help new or experienced landowners alike. The network of national, state and local organizations working together means better service, expertise and resources for you and your woodland. My Wisconsin Woods will help provide answers to questions like:
- What trees and plants are growing on my land?
- Can I get a break on my property taxes?
- What kind of wildlife can I attract to my woods?
- How do I help my children or grandchildren learn how to take care of my woods?
- What professional and financial resources are available for the projects I would like to do?
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
My Wisconsin Woods is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact My Wisconsin Woods
E13701 Levee Road
PO Box 77
Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913 Toll Free:
Statewide service provider in: