Our mission is to provide high-quality, effective legal representation for those who share our commitment to fight for the right to own and use property, limited and ethical government, individual liberty, and the free enterprise system.
Our vision is to build the Mountain States Legal Foundation into the preeminent foundation for litigation aimed at securing and protecting constitutional freedoms and the rule of law.
Life, liberty and property are cornerstones of American democracy and account for the unequaled prosperity and promise for America.
It is the purpose of the Mountain States Legal Foundation to defend and secure these precious rights, thus preserving and advancing the American dream.
The core values, of the Mountain States Legal Foundation, the moral compass that governs our culture, are:
- Commitment to Purpose
The strategic values of the Mountain States Legal Foundation, the business compass that governs our strategic business decisions, are:
- Legal excellence
- Location in Mountain West
- Precedent-setting litigation
- Enhance credibility of Mountain States Legal Foundation
- David vs. Goliath battles
The core competency of the Mountain States Legal Foundation is – and must be – two-fold:
- Our ability to utilize our life experiences and commitment to the US Constitution, and
- Our ability to litigate zealously and effectively to advance the Purpose of the Mountain States Legal Foundation.
The core service offered by the Mountain States Legal Foundation is high-quality, effective, pro bono legal representation.
The ideal client for our core service has the following demographic characteristics:
- Small business, or
- Individual(s), or
- Local government
- Has a winnable and relevant case
- Lacks financial resources for and expertise in litigation
The ideal client for our core service has the following psychographic characteristics:
- Respects the United States Constitution
- Ethical, moral, honest, trustworthy and law-abiding
- Motivation to litigate is based on principles, not dollars
- Believes in the American Dream
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mountain States Legal Foundation is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mountain States Legal Foundation
William Perry Pendley
President and COO
2596 South Lewis Way
Lakewood, Colorado 80227 Phone:
Statewide service provider in:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota