We, the members of Mill Cove Conservancy, work together to build Mill Cove Neighborhood. The most valuable assets of our neighborhood are its historical heritage and its connection to the unique environment of Mill Cove.
Our vision for our Neighborhood includes an attractive mix of public open-spaces and private residences. Open-spaces include vest pocket bird-sanctuaries, nurseries for shore plants, community gardens and play areas for children.
To create this vision:
- We work with government authorities to ensure that regulations and their enforcement positively impact Mill Cove.
- We work with owners of lots to transform vacant land into productive open-space on and around Mill Cove.
- We work to find public and private funds to acquire lots.
- We work cooperatively with other groups and government agencies toward our goals.
While we involve elected officials in our work, we do not endorse political candidates.
The result of our efforts will be a Neighborhood based on trust, respect, democratic participation and an optimistic spirit.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mill Cove Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mill Cove Conservancy
154 Old Mill Blvd.
Warwick, Rhode Island 02889 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Kent County, Rhode Island