Water Resources Program Areas:
- Agricultural and Landscape Irrigation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Water Quality and Watershed Protection
- Water/Energy Nexus
- Heat, water, and solute movement in soils;
- Impact of macropores in clay soils on increasing risks of groundwater pollution and on water and solute flows;
- Simulation modeling;
- Soil and water relationships.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mark McFarland is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mark McFarland
Water Resource Specialist - Agricultural and Landscape Irrigation
AgriLife Extension, TAMU - Soil and Crop Sciences
348 A Heep Center
370 Olsen Blvd.
College Station, Texas 77843 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: