M & L Industrieslast updated: May 2013
Contact M & L Industries
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for M & L Industries
- Arkansas Conservation Partnership
- The partnership is a unique force, combining the strengths of federal, state and local organizations along with educational institutions, to help preserve and protect The Natural State.
- Atlantic Station Redevelopment
- Innovative Smart Growth practices alleviate air pollution and foster development that combats sprawl and supports economic development.
- Bartow County Environmental Management System
- Local partnerships are developing and implementing mulitiple Environmental Management Systems in a coordinated county-wide fashion to significantly reduce pollution.
- BP Wood River Refinery
- A former unusable industrial property in Illinois is revitalized through efforts of multiple partners creating a redeveloped area and wildlife sanctuary.
- Catawba River Streambank Conservation Easements
- An unprecedented, voluntary effort by Crescent Resources, LLC is protecting nearly 200 miles of stream banks in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Central Oregon Partnership for Wildfire Risk Reduction
- The Central Oregon Partnership is using small tree harvests as a tool to foster health forest health and build new forest-biomass industries.
- CF Industries National Watershed Award
- The CF Industries National Watershed Award recognizes outstanding community watershed protection efforts. The award focuses on innovative, non-regulatory approaches to improving water quality.
- Friends of the Rappahannock (F.O.R.)
- Conservation and protection of the Rappahannock River and its watershed through locally-led partnerships promoting L.I.D practices, agricultural BMP’s and conservation easements.
- Herger-Feinstein Quincy Library Group Pilot Project
- The Quincy Library Group created a model for forest governance by making the community and community goals a central part of forest management.
- Old Inlet Terrapin Habitat Enhancement Project
- The goal of the Old Inlet Terrapin Habitat Enhancement Project is to restore nesting habitat for the Northern Diamond-backed Terrapin (Malaclemys terrapin terrapin).
- Page County Water Quality Advisory Committee
- Active committee comprised of local stakeholders formed to advise elected officials on water quality issues, both surface water and groundwater
- Regional Restoration Initiative
- The Longleaf Alliance serves as a clearinghouse for information on pine forests and as a catalyst for activities among its various partners in this effort.
- Thompson - Fisher
- This project purchased a conservation easement to prevent subdivision and development on 142,000 acres of working forestland in the Thompson River and Fisher River valleys of northwestern Montana.
- Thunderbird/Tajique Landscape Projects
- Two landscape-scale projects with large partnerships are working to reduce fire hazard, improve forest health, and create jobs for community sustainability.
- Upper Mississippi River Basin
- New drainage water management systems in the Midwest are improving water quality and wildlife habitat in the Mississippi River Basin.