Gregory’s focus includes: 1) bacteria fate and transport in aquatic and soil environments, 2) watershed assessment, planning and management, 3) watershed assessment tool application and development, 4) water quality monitoring, 5) efficient water resource utilization, 6) implications of water policy on local watershed decision making, and 7) groundwater hydrology.
Water Resources Program Areas:
- Agricultural and Landscape Irrigation
- Aquatic Ecosystems
- Crop and Landscape Water Use
- Drinking Water and Public Health
- Economics and Policy Aspects of Water Resources
- Green Development
- Water Management for Range and Forest Lands
- Water Quality and Watershed Protection
- Wetlands and Coastal Studies
- Provides leadership for multiple watershed-based planning and implementation projects, including urban, agricultural and coastal areas, dealing with agricultural, bacteria, best management practices, nutrients, sediment, rangeland issues; as well as surface water standards, water law;
- Water quality testing for surface water and groundwater;
- Works on advancing research to address invasive species issues, including biological control.
Contact Lucas Gregory
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Lucas Gregory is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.