The Livestock Forage Disaster Program (LFP) provides payments to:
- Eligible livestock owners and contract growers who have covered livestock and
- Who are also producers of grazed forage crop acreage (native and improved pasture land with permanent vegetative cover
- Or certain crops planted specifically for grazing) that have suffered a loss of grazed forage due to a qualifying drought during the normal grazing period for the county.
LFP also provides payments to:
- Eligible livestock owners or contract growers that have covered livestock and
- Who are also producers of grazed forage crop acreage on rangeland managed by a federal agency if, the eligible livestock producer is prohibited by the federal agency from grazing the normal permitted livestock on the managed rangeland due to a qualifying fire. The qualifying drought and qualifying grazing losses, and/or notification of prohibition to graze Federal land due t
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Livestock Forage Disaster Program is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.