Kevin Spafford, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, joined Ryan Wealth Management in 2016. He leads the firm’s advanced planning efforts and helps farmers, ranchers, and family business owners plan for succession. Kevin’s planning process is designed to enhance the family’s financial security, create a smooth ownership transition, and mitigate the tax consequences.
As the architect of the Farm Journal Legacy Project, Kevin effected consumer behavior and improved the way family business owners engage in the succession planning process. Through the Project, Kevin has:
- Published more than 300 columns in Agriculture’s leading magazines.
- Facilitated workshops for thousands of farm and ranch families across the U.S.
- Written multiple workbooks and created several client planning tools.
- Produced weekly eNewsletters for subscribers across the country.
- And, hosted five seasons of ‘Leave a Legacy’ TV.
Contact Legacy by Design
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Legacy by Design is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.