- Cost and economic studies of forest operations
- Environmental impact studies
- Fire protection and prescribed burning
- Game, wildlife and fish management
- Logging, engineering, including road layout
- Forestland management, including silvicultural practices & stand management
- Land use planning
- Marketing & trade promotion (log export)
- Marketing & trade promotion (forest products)
- Non-industrial private forestry
- Timberland acquisition and sales
- Timber inventory and appraisa
- B.S. Forestry, University of Idaho
- 36 years in the business, ranging from field forester to high level corporate management in a timber company.
- Last three years in hazardous fuels treatment, timber taxation, and land use planning
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Larry Isenberg is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.