Acorn Forestry is a full-service forestry company specializing in reforestation, wildland firefighting, forest management, and mid-rotation services. All services are provided to private landowners, consultants, and companies with an emphasis on quality and accountability.
Turnkey projects encompass activities including herbicide applications, burning, heavy mechanical site preparation, hand, and machine planting. Management activities include timber marketing and management, wildlife management, and other stand activities.
Acorn actively works in all the western Gulf States and looks forward to helping you or your company achieve profitable and predictable returns on your forest investment.
- B.S. Forest Science, Texas A&M University, 1997
- Texas Prescribed Burn Manager (First in Texas, 2006)
- Texas Forest Service BMP Training
- Texas Commercial Pesticide Applicators License
- Louisiana Prescribed Burn License
- Texas Commercial Driver’s License
- Society of American Foresters
- Texas Forestry Association, Board of Directors
- Administrative Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Forest Landowner's Association, Board of Directors
- Louisiana Forestry Association
- Arkansas Forestry Association
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Justin T. Penick is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Justin T. Penick
PO Box 151537
Lufkin, Texas 75915 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: