Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker is involved in the legal issues relating to the transfer, management, and control of family assets. The firm handles litigation involving decedent's estates, trusts, and guardianships, as well as estate planning and the administration of estates, trusts, and guardianships. The ability of Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker to offer such a depth and breadth of experience in estate planning, probate, trust, and guardianship law is rare in the firm's areas of practice.
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts: B.A. 1966
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas: J.D., magna cum laude, 1978; Order of the Barons
Court Admissions and Bar Memberships
- Supreme Court of the State of Texas; U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas and Eastern District of Texas
- American Bar Association: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- State Bar of Texas: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section; Probate Code Committee, 1991-1992; Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2008-present; Chair, 2012-2013
- Houston Bar Association: Probate, Trusts and Estates Section, Treasurer, 1985-1987, Chair, Committee on Liaison with Probate Judges, 1984-1986, Vice-Chairman, 1987-1988, Chairman-Elect, 1988-1989, Chairman, 1989-1990; Elder Law Committee, Chairman, 1994-1995; Recipient, President's Award, 1995; Co-chair, Senior Lawyers Committee, 2005-2006; Co-chair, Senior Lawyers Committee, 2006-2007
Professional Honors and Activities
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Life Fellow, Houston Bar Foundation
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Texas Academy of Real Estate, Probate and Trust Lawyers
- Attorneys in Tax and Probate: President, 1986-1988
- Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association: Secretary, 1995-1996
- Adjunct Professor of Law (Trusts and Wills), University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 1989-1993
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Judith W. Lenox is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Judith W. Lenox
Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker, LLP
2500 East T.C. Jester Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77008-1365 Phone: