The Johnson County Weed & Pest is committed to providing leadership and education for the long term management of noxious weeds & pests through prevention, biological, cultural, mechanical and chemical controls. We are dedicated to decreasing the impacts of invasive species on native plant and animal communities, private and public lands, and local economies. The Johnson County Weed & Pest strives to have effective programs for the management of noxious weeds and pests by promoting and coordinating management and control through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county
- Technical assistance to set up a weed or pest management program using integrated management.
- Cost-share programs which reduce the cost of managing certain weeds or pests. These programs vary from district to district; check with your district supervisor for details and availability of cost-share programs in your county (designed by the District Boards).
- Special programs may be established to meet specific local needs. If the problem is significant, some weed or pest species may be classified by law as "declared".
- Provide an inspection service to attest your fields meet Wyoming Certification Standards and certify the resulting forages are certified weed-free.
- Tap the resources of the Wyoming Weed and Pest Council, the University of Wyoming, the Wyoming Department of Agriculture, and various other federal, state, and private organizations.
Contact Johnson County Weed and Pest
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Johnson County Weed and Pest is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.