Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker is involved in the legal issues relating to the transfer, management, and control of family assets. The firm handles litigation involving decedent's estates, trusts, and guardianships, as well as estate planning and the administration of estates, trusts, and guardianships. The ability of Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker to offer such a depth and breadth of experience in estate planning, probate, trust, and guardianship law is rare in the firm's areas of practice.
- Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas: B.B.A. 1981
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas: J.D., magna cum laude, 1992; Order of the Lytae; South Texas College of Law Review, 1991-1992
Court Admissions and Bar Memberships
- Supreme Court of the State of Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas and Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section; Litigation Section
- Houston Bar Association: Litigation Section; Probate, Trusts and Estates Section, Council member (2005-present), Treasurer (2009-2010), Secretary (2010-2011), Vice Chair (2011-2012), Chair-Elect (2012-2013), Chair (2013-2014)
Professional Honors and Activities
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum, Director (2007-present), Treasurer (2011-2012), Secretary (2012-2013), Vice-President (2013-2014)
- Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Jimmy Walker is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Jimmy Walker
Dinkins Kelly Lenox Lamb & Walker, LLP
2500 East T.C. Jester Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77008-1365 Phone: