- City Ordinance and Grant Applications
- Construction Oversight and Tree Protection
- Disease/ Insect Damage Diagnostics and Advice
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Handout/ Brochure Writing and Editing
- Hazard Tree Analysis and Recommendations
- Instructor for Chainsaw Safety and Use
- Management/ Stewardship Plans
- Oral Presentations
- Prescribed Fire Planning and Implementation
- Timber Inventory
- Timber Sale Marking and Administration
- Timber Valuation and Appraisals
- Urban Tree Inventories.
Davey Resource Group Project Manager and Consulting Forester 2011 to present
Missouri Department of Natural Resources Water Quality Specialist 2003 to 2006
Missouri Department of Conservation Resource Technician and Resource Forestry Assistant 2006 to 2011
University of Missouri - BS Forestry 2002
Davey Resource Group Utility Forester 2011 to 2014. International Society of Arboriculture Member No. MW5328A
Missouri Community Forestry Council - Central Region Representative
Missouri Consulting Foresters Association.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Jacob A. McMains is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Jacob A. McMains
Davey Resource Group
3507 Zinnia Dr
Columbia, Missouri 65202 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: