The mission of the IWGA is to forward the production and consumption of lamb and wool and to assist all persons engaged in the sheep industry in Idaho. IWGA was founded in 1893 and is a resource exchange as well as a voice for this viable and important industry.
The sheep industry and agribusiness have undergone great change over the years but some things that were important then are just as important now.
- To provide consumers with quality lamb and wool products
- To market our products to the best advantage
- To obtain lower rates on feeds and supplies
- To protect ourselves against the enactment of laws which negatively impact our business
- To protect livestock from predation, poisoning, theft and disease
- To work for federal and state rules and regulations that forward the industry while at the same time protect and enhance Idaho's rangeland resources
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Idaho Wool Growers Association is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Idaho Wool Growers Association
2118 West Airport Way
Boise, Idaho 83705 Phone: