Idaho Department of Water Resourceslast updated: June 2015
Contact Idaho Department of Water Resources
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Idaho Department of Water Resources
- Headwaters Corner Interpretive Center
- Community partners and conservation agencies collaborate to bring environmental education of regional significance to the general public of southern California.
- Help Us Stop the Spread of Aquatic Nuisance Species
- A cooperative effort between Federal, provincial, state, regional, and local agencies and many other stakeholders to prevent the westward spread aquatic nuisance species in North America.
- Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Program
- This innovative project is the largest and longest-term major river system habitat restoration plan, designed to create habitat and protect listed and sensitive species.
- Upper San Pedro Partnership
- A consortium comprised of 21 local, state and federal agencies and organizations whose goal is to ensure an adequate long-term groundwater supply for both residents and the Upper San Pedro River.