- Real Property Law and Litigation
- Corporation, LLC, and Partnership Formation
- Construction Litigation and Arbitration
- Complex Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Colgate University (B.A., with high honors in Economics, 1967)
- Duke University (J.D., 1970, American Jurisprudence Award)
- Attended London School of Economics and Political Science as an exchange student.
- Judge Advocate, USAF, 1970-1974
- Military Judge, 1972-1974
- El Paso County and Colorado Bar Associations
- National Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association
- Real Estate Section, El Paso County Bar Association
- Litigation Section and Forum Committee on the Construction Industry, American Bar Association
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Howard Alpern is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Howard Alpern
Alpern Myers Stuart, LLC
14 North Sierra Madre
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: