Texas AgriLife Extension plays a vital role in Hays County. We provide practical information and education to help people make their lives better and to help our communities and neighborhoods address their problems. Extension education programs promote economic development, environmental stewardship, family health and well-being, youth development, and better understanding of agriculture. The Texas Community Futures Forum (TCFF), a state-wide needs assessment, was sponsored by TCE in February of 2004. The following issues were identified as most important in Hays County:
- Water: conservation, quality, quantity, environment, protection and development of resources
- Economic Development: job growth, diversification, more jobs
- Increase in Family Values
- Taxes: financing public education, reduction of property taxes
- Roads and Transportation: maintenance, planning, control, ridership on public transportation
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Hays County Extension is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Hays County Extension
200 Stillwater Road
Wimberley, Texas 78666-9590 Phone: