Georgia Grown is the marketing and economic development program of the Georgia Department of Agriculture. The #1 goal of this program is to aid our agricultural economies by bringing together producers, processors, suppliers, distributors, retailers, agritourism and consumers in one powerful, statewide community.
The program is designed to help new agribusinesses grow, and established agribusinesses thrive. From networking to reduced rates on business services, advertising and more, we connect our members to exclusive offers and opportunities centered around the agricultural industry.
- Business Development - Our powerful statewide database and website makes it easy to find farmers, markets and other agribusinesses by product, location and audience.
- Use of Our Logo - Only paid members can access and use our widely recognized logo on their packaging, signage and marketing material, certifying you're Georgia Grown.
- Marketing & Promotion - Exclusive advertising opportunities, special rates, partnerships, trade shows, collaborations and other ways to grow your business and be more fruitful.
- Events & Education - You'll be first to know about ongoing education, training, conferences and courses, in addition to other local events and networking opportunities.
Services, Programs & Resources include:
- Industry Newsletter
- Annual Magazine Publication
- Annual Georgia Grown Guide
- Social Media
- Farmers & Consumers Market Bulletin
- Georgia Grown Promotions
- Feed My School Program
- Executive Chef Program
- Domestic and International Programs
- Agritourism Program
The Agritourism Manager's main responsibility is oversseing the Agritourism Signage Program in addition to fostering Georgia's Agritourism industry.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Georgia Grown - Georgia Department of Agriculture is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Georgia Grown - Georgia Department of Agriculture
19 Martin Luther King Jr Drive
SW - Room 324
Atlanta, Georgia 30334 Cell Phone:
Statewide service provider in: