to protect and conserve Upper and Lower Wilson Ponds and their surrounding areas for the benefit of residents and visitors.
- Preserve biological diversity and ecological integrity of the area.
- Preserve soil, air and water quality.
- Preserve scenic vistas and the quietness of the area.
- Fulfill the responsibilities required by the current conservation easement.
- Promote public education pertaining to land conservation and ecological topics.
- Work with landowners and other organizations in the preservation of land.
- Seek funding and support for educational programs and conserving additional land.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Friends of Wilson Pond Area, Inc. is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Friends of Wilson Pond Area, Inc.
PO Box 424
Greenville, Maine 04441 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Piscataquis County, Maine