Franklin County Farm Service Agency

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Franklin County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Franklin County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

Contact Franklin County Farm Service Agency

Farm Service Agency
Saint Albans Service Center
50 South Main Street
Saint Albans, Vermont  05478
Phone: 802-527-1296
Fax: 855-794-3679


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Franklin County, Vermont
  • Grand Isle County, Vermont

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.