LandCAN

 

Falls County Extension

Falls County, a rectangle of 765 square miles located in central Texas near Waco and Temple, was established in 1850 and named for the Falls on the Brazos River. The county’s approximately 17, 000 citizens are chiefly tied to the land with 55% of the total county economy dependent on agriculture. The remaining 45% of the economy is derived primarily from local and county government, correctional institutions, educational institutions, nursing homes, hospitals, small businesses and independent manufacturers.
 
Texas AgriLife Extension in Falls County reaches out to adults and youth, males and females of all ethnic backgrounds to help individuals and families improve their lives, properties, economic status and self-sufficiency. By conducting seminars, workshops, demonstrations and camps, County Extension Agents provide educational tools and information to the diverse peoples of Falls County to better manage their farms, ranches, businesses, health, animals, financial security and family relationships. Working through and with volunteers, Agents extend their knowledge and expertise into every corner and village in the county.
 
Most Extension programs are provided free of charge to groups who request a presentation or discussion covering a plethora of subjects. County Agents rely on the fact-based research of Texas A&M University and the participation of Extension experts based throughout the state. In all things and in all areas, the mission of Texas Agrilife Extension – Falls County is to improve the quality of life of county residents.


Contact Falls County Extension

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Falls County Extension is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.


Contact Falls County Extension


125 Bridge St Rm 101
1st Floor, County Courthouse
Marlin, Texas  76661-2871
Phone: 254-883-1410 
Fax: 254-883-1415 


 

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Falls County, Texas


Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.