Water Resources Program Areas:
- Agricultural and Landscape Irrigation
- Climate Change
- Crop and Landscape Water Use
- Hydrologic Modeling and Geographic Information Systems
- Development of computer simulation models like CropMan, WinEPIC, WinAPEX and ArcAPEX to help agricultural producers manage dryland irrigation systems;
- Identifying crop types and management practices that are likely to conserve water, including physiological traits that influence plant water use and utilizing narrow row cropping system.
Contact Evelyn Steglich
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Evelyn Steglich is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.