Dirt Capital Partners invests in farmland in partnership with farmers throughout the Northeast United States, promoting sustainable farmers’ land access and security. We work with sustainable farmers who have successful, existing operations, established markets and the opportunity to grow and expand their business through long-term, secure land access.
Most of our land investment partnerships result from a farmer contacting Dirt Capital with one of the following scenarios:
- Relocate an existing farm to a larger property, or to a farm with more secure land tenure
- Expand a successful operation by acquiring nearby land
- Transfer a farm to non-family or family successors
- Conserve when land trusts look to partner with a like-minded organization, or keep already conserved land in active agricultural production
- Transform a farm with infrastructure updates for the next generation’s efficiency
- Reorganize, or refinance a farm in the event of a change in the partnership or business
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Dirt Capital Partners is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Dirt Capital Partners
Founder & Managing Director
PO Box 457
Hudson, New York 12534
Statewide service provider in:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island