Clean Water Act Section 319last updated: June 2015
Contact Clean Water Act Section 319
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Clean Water Act Section 319
- Data Verifies BMPs Improve Water Quality
- Partners gathered data to prove that installed BMPs have a positive impact on water quality – 92% bedload sediment reduction; 75% nitrate reduction.
- Rice Creek & Battle Creek Watersheds
- A project to coordinate resources from all levels of government and non-profit organizations for the common goal of reducing point and non-point water pollution.
- Tar-Pamlico Basin Agricultural Management Strategy Reduces Instream Nutrients
- Row crops and animal operations led to excessive nutrients in the estuary. It was added to the state’s 303(d) list for chlorophyll a.