Charles Bybee counsels corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and hybrid entities on a variety of business and tax planning issues, with significant experience in the energy sector.
Charles advises clients on federal income tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, debt and equity offerings, leasing transactions, stock option plans, and executive compensation.
Charles focuses a significant portion of his practice on the energy industry. Representative oil and gas transactions include:
- Represented numerous buyers and sellers of O&G properties in Wyoming, Colorado, Louisiana and Texas
- Represented clients in connection with land acquisition, exploration and development agreements, and farmout agreements
- Represented clients in connection with structuring and documentation of volumetric production payments
- Represented management teams in connection with private equity funding for oil and gas projects
- Represented both borrowers and lenders in connection with senior secured and mezzanine credit facilities collateralized by oil and gas upstream or midstream assets
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Charles Bybee is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Charles Bybee
Faegre Baker Daniels
1700 Lincoln Street
3200 Wells Fargo Center
Denver, Colorado 80203 Phone:
303 607 3660Fax:
303 607 3600
Statewide service provider in: