DWR manages California's water resources, systems, and infrastructure, including the State Water Project (SWP), in a responsible, sustainable way.
Our responsibilities and duties include:
- Preventing and responding to floods, droughts, and catastrophic events
- Informing and educating the public on water issues
- Developing scientific solutions
- Restoring habitats
- Planning for future water needs, climate change impacts, and flood protection
- Constructing and maintaining facilities
- Generating power
- Ensuring public safety
- Providing recreational opportunities
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
California Department of Water Resources is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact California Department of Water Resources
715 P Street
Sacramento, California 95814 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: