- Represents numerous clients on all aspects of estate and family wealth planning, including sophisticated wealth transfer strategies and integration of those strategies with personal, business and tax goals.
- Advises business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals on tax and estate planning strategies, including family gifting strategies, charitable giving techniques and business succession planning.
- Designs estate plans to transfer wealth to client’s children and grandchildren in ways which minimize gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
- Advises clients in the matters of estate administration, trust administration, and handles trust and estate litigation matters in probate court, Colorado Court of Appeals, and Colorado Supreme Court.
- Has prepared hundreds of prenuptial agreements and post-marital agreements.
- Acts as expert consultant and witness regarding trust interests in Colorado divorce cases.
- Juris Doctor, Yale Law School, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Regis College, 1987
Areas of Emphasis
- Member, Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council
- Member, Legacy Planning Advisory Council, Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the United States District Court for the State of Colorado, the United States Tax Court, and all Colorado Courts
- Member, Colorado Bar Association and American Bar Association (Trusts and Estates Section; Real Property, Probate and Trust Section)
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Bridget K. Sullivan is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Bridget K. Sullivan
Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
633 17th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: