Bill grew up in Louisiana and developed an interest in forestry from several Boy Scout leaders who were foresters. He moved to Sandpoint, Idaho following graduation and worked seasonally for the US Forest Service in Bonners Ferry. He began a 33-year career with the Idaho Department of Lands in 1978, serving as private forestry specialist in Bonners Ferry and Sandpoint and Chief-Bureau of Forestry Assistance in Coeur d’Alene. Bill joined IFM in 2011. He assists with the Wildland Urban Interface Fire Mitigation programs in Bonner and Boundary County. He provides forest management help to private landowners.
- Member of the Society of American Foresters (Selkirk Chapter – treasurer, past chair)
- Certified Forester Society of American Foresters
- Certified Tree Farm Inspector
- Member of the Idaho Forest Owners Association
- Member of the City of Sandpoint Tree Committee
- 2010 Chair – Inland Empire Reforestation Council
- Idaho State Forestry Contest – Co-founder, past and current honorary chair, currently serving on planning committee
- Former member of the Western Council of State Foresters Forest Stewardship Committee
- Inland Empire Natural Resources Youth Camp – former Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Served on Type 2 and Type 3 interagency fire teams in the Logistics Section
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Bill Love, CF is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Bill Love, CF
Inland Forest Management, Inc.
123 South 3rd
P.O. Box 1966
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Benewah County, Idaho
- Bonner County, Idaho
- Boundary County, Idaho
- Kootenai County, Idaho