Arkansas Association of Conservation Districtslast updated: May 2012
Contact Arkansas Association of Conservation Districts
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Arkansas Association of Conservation Districts
- America’s Private Lands Conservation Partnership
- Conservation Districts carry out natural resource management programs at the local level and work with more than 2.5 million cooperating landowners on nearly 98 percent of U.S. private lands.
- Arkansas Conservation Partnership
- The partnership is a unique force, combining the strengths of federal, state and local organizations along with educational institutions, to help preserve and protect The Natural State.
- Assisting Agricultural Producers in Improving Water Quality
- Partners assist agricultural producers in improving water quality and provide education, technical assistance and financial assistance to owners and operators of animal feeding operations.
- Guide for South Dakota Rural Homeowners
- The project/publication helps people to understand natural resources to better manage their small acreages for a healthier environment and guides them to available programs and services.
- Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program
- The MAEP program provides education, technical assistance, and verification to help farmers voluntarily prevent agricultural pollution risks.
- Restoring Shaded Coffee Plantations in Puerto Rico
- Project provides incentives and assistance to coffee growers to return “sun” coffee plantations to shade, improving environment and wildlife habitat.
- Upper Mississippi River Basin
- New drainage water management systems in the Midwest are improving water quality and wildlife habitat in the Mississippi River Basin.