The National Invasive Species Act of 1996 charges the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force with implementing the Act by developing and executing a program that :
- prevents the introduction and dispersal of ANS;
- monitors, controls and studies such species;
- conducts research on methods to monitor, manage, control and eradicate such species;
- coordinates ANS programs and activities of ANS Task Force members and affected state agencies; and
- educates and informs the general public and program stakeholders about the prevention, management, and control of these species.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force
Dr. Susan Pasko
Executive Secretary, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, Virginia 22041 Phone:
National service provider