Legal services for individuals, family landowners, nonprofits, and governments in
- real estate,
- land conservation,
- small business matters.
Licensed to practice law in Vermont.
Consulting services provided nationally, most often in the New England region.
I have facilitated & presented more than sixteen conference workshops and educational seminars for real estate professionals, town and conservation commission volunteers, and land conservation professionals throughout the Northeast.
My experience means effecient, effective service. I served more than 11 years as vice president of land conservation and stewardship with the Upper Valley Land Trust, a non-profit land conservancy doing business in New Hampshire & Vermont. During my employment it achieved a ranking of seven among all land conservancies in the U.S. for number of conservation easements obtained and held. (Land Trust Alliance 2005 census.) I also have experience in various other areas of law, a familiarity with litigation, and with forming and operating small businesses. I can provide title insurance for Vermont lands as an agent for Stewart Title Guaranty Company.
1. Guidance through conservation transactions
- Are you confident that you have explored all your options?
- Is the land trust or agency addressing all your interests & concerns?
2. Planning for land ownership transitions
- Farm and forest owners need a planning process that simultaneously addresses estate planning & business concerns, as well as family & co-worker dynamics.
- What will happen to your land if something happens to you?
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Annette Lorraine, PLC is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Annette Lorraine, PLC
Land as Legacy Consulting
Attorney at law (VT) and Consultant (National)
7 Main St.
Montpelier, Vermont 05601-1466 Phone:
(802) 262-6400 Toll Free:
Statewide service provider in: