- Decision-making Processes and Protocols.
- Project Management and Implementation.
- Troubleshooting, Intervention, & Realignments
- Change Management and Mentoring
- Grant writing and Grants Management for all funding sectors.
- Remote and field-based multi-disciplinary, quantitative and qualitative research, and report writing.
- Meeting Facilitation, conflict resolution, and participatory stakeholder engagement.
- Environmental Permitting, SEQRA/NEPA Compliance
- Organizational planning and development, including strategic planning, grant writing & management, intervention, and change management.
- Planning for people, places, and spaces. Collaborative place-based environmental, planning and economic development work involving land use planning, sustainable economic, energy, and community development at the municipal and regional scales.
Client List Available on Request
Company registered with SAM.GOV and NYS Business Registry and NYS WBE
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Ann Ruzow Holland, Ph.D. AICP is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Ann Ruzow Holland, Ph.D. AICP
135 Sabousin Drive
Willsboro, New York 12996 Phone:
National service provider