Related Success Stories for Gas-Up
- Brake Pad Partnership
- Working together, the Partners are developing the science needed to understand the potential role of automobile brake pads in surface water quality and develop responses as needed.
- EnergyXchange Renewable Energy Center
- Today, decomposing garbage in the landfill fuels pottery kilns, glass furnaces, and greenhouse at the EnergyXchange Renewable Energy Center.
- Paradis Mitigation Bank
- After more than seven decades of energy production for the Nation, the 7100-acre Paradis Mitigation Bank will protect, restore and enhance wetland functions and values of the Lower Mississippi Valley.
- Southeastern New Mexico Working Group
- Goal: To create a conservation strategy for the lesser prairie chicken and the sand dune lizard that will lessen the need for federal protection while allowing for ranching and oil & gas development.