David’s clients are landowners interested in conserving the rural character of their land. He helps them create and protect sustainable value in their land. David provides legal counsel, practical advice and innovative solutions in various areas, including: purchase and sale of rural land; sale of development rights, conservation easements; estate planning; mitigation banking and conservation development. David sets the firm’s high standards for client satisfaction, while promoting its unique approach and “can-do” style. David is also co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Plateau Land & Wildlife Management, which provides ecological services and property tax consulting and works hand-in-hand with Braun & Gresham to meet client goals for their land.
- Founder of Braun & Gresham, a law firm representing various individuals, families, corporations and developers – who are owners of rural land.
- Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Plateau Land & Wildlife Management, an ecological consulting company, employing teams of biologists and property tax consultants, dedicated to helping clients protect and enhance their land through wildlife management planning, services and products.
- Founder, Braun Consulting Services (1995-2000) to provide strategic planning, organizational development, marketing training and fundraising consulting to various private, public and not-for-profit institutions.
- Texas State Director and International Vice President, The Nature Conservancy (1988-1995), one of the world’s premier land conservation organizations. (See articles from Austin American-Statesman: HERE and HERE.)
- Staff attorney, Texas Parks & Wildlife Department on cases involving environmental, water and land use issues. (1987 – 1988)
- Field Biologist for the following institutions: Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology; Louisiana State University Museum of Natural Science; The Smithsonian Institute; The American Museum of Natural History
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, The University of Texas School of Law, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry, The University of Texas, 1982
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
David Braun is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact David Braun
Principal, Attorney and Counselor
Braun & Gresham, PLLC
PO Box 1148
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620-1148 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: