Chester Soil and Water Conservation District

The Chester Soil and Water Conservation District, a subdivision of state government, was organized on March 4, 1938, in accordance with Conservation District Law Number 182 of the 1937 South Carolina General Assembly. It was originally organized as a part of the Catawba Conservation District, which included Chester, Fairfield, Lancaster, and York Counties. The Chester District became a single county conservation district on July 7, 1950.


Contact Chester Soil and Water Conservation District


Contact Chester Soil and Water Conservation District

Carol A. Shockley
District Coordinator
744 B Wilson Street
Chester, South Carolina  29706-8567
Phone: (803) 581-1908 x101
Fax: 855-563-9300


 

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Chester County, South Carolina