San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Boardlast updated: June 2013
Contact San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Brake Pad Partnership
- Working together, the Partners are developing the science needed to understand the potential role of automobile brake pads in surface water quality and develop responses as needed.
- Guadalupe River Project, San Jose, California
- This project provides 100-year flood protection, habitat protection, water quality protection, fish & wildlife enhancement, and recreation & open space features within the Guadalupe River watershed.
- Sonoma Baylands Wetland Demonstration Project
- Restoration of a 320-acre tidal salt marsh helped to pull a vital dredging project out of a quagmire of environmental issues.