San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy protects and restores the resources of San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve, its watershed, and related ecosystems for the benefit of current and future generations.
As part of our mission, staff of the Conservancy:
- engage and educate the community about the value of the reserve in order to promote ecological literacy and environmental responsibility
- conduct scientific research to advance restoration planning and conservation science
- design and implement ecological management plans
- manage and acquire land and easements
- collaborate with the community, organizations, and government agencies
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy
Executive Director & Principal Scientist
777 So Highway 101
Solana Beach, California 92075 Phone:
Services provided in:
- San Diego County, California