The Eleven Point River Conservancy was founded in 2002 to protect and preserve lands of natural, scenic, historic, agricultural, recretional, or ecological significance to the waters of the Eleven Point River. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that follows strict state and federal guidelines to operate as a land trust. We have a volunteer board of directors that is dedicated to working with the communities of the Eleven Point River valley.
- To insure the continued well being of the Eleven Point River and its watershed.
- To be good neighbors with the residents of the Eleven Point River region.
- To be good stewards of the land under our trust.
- To encourage appreciation of the unique beauty of the Eleven Point region and its ecology.
- To raise the awareness of the public concerning land conservation issues.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Eleven Point River Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Eleven Point River Conservancy
Board of Directors - Secretary/Treasurer
Alton, Missouri 65606 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Randolph County, Arkansas
- Carter County, Missouri
- Howell County, Missouri
- Oregon County, Missouri
- Ripley County, Missouri
- Shannon County, Missouri