- B.A. Boise State University (1999)
- Major in Political Science, emphasis on Public Administration
- Minor in Economics
- J.D. Willamette University College of Law, cum laude (2002)
- Recipient of Medal of Excellence in Bankruptcy Law (2002)
- Member of Willamette Law Review (2000-2002), serving as Symposium Editor (2001-2002)
- Member of Federalist Society (1999-2002), serving as Vice President (2000-2001)
- President of Student Bar Association (2001-2002)
- Admitted to Practice Law in Idaho (2002) and Washington (2012).
- Admitted to Practice before all Idaho courts (2002), the U.S. District Court for Idaho (2002), the U.S. District Court for Colorado (2007), the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit (2009), and all Washington courts (2012).
- Member of Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys and Consultants, Defense Research Institute and Federalist Society.
- Member of the Professional Conduct Review Board, Idaho State Bar.
- Legal Intern for Oregon Senate Majority Office (2001), focusing on administrative law, constitutional law, and government/legislative law.
- Publications: comment, The Perils of the Capper-Volstead Act and its Judicial Treatment: Agricultural Cooperation and Integrated Farming Operations, 38 Willamette Law Review 263 (2002); State Place of Origin Labeling Requirements for Agricultural Products, Agricultural Law Update 1 (April 2002).
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
David P. Claiborne is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact David P. Claiborne
Sawtooth Law Offices, PLLC
1101 W. River St.
Boise, Idaho 83707 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: