Conservation Plan for the Greater Sage-grouse in Idaho
By: Idaho Sage-grouse Advisory Committee
The greater sage-grouse has historically been, and continues to be, an important species across the western rangelands.
This 2006 Conservation Plan includes:
- Background information and resources regarding sage-grouse and sagebrush ecology;
- A summary of the status of sage-grouse populations and habitat in Idaho;
- Identification and discussion of 19 threats to sage-grouse and their habitats;
- A toolbox of conservation measures to address each of those threats;
- Research, monitoring and evaluation guidelines and recommendations; and
- A number of appendices that provide additional information.
Download Full Article